Sunday, July 17, 2011

Last items up for sale to help purchase a very special plane ticket!!

Cookbooks $15
 Hats-$20 (I only have these 4 left so first come first served)
 Children's hat-$15 last one
 Clutch-$15 (these are the last ones so first come first served)
 Small makeup bag-$10 (last two...first come first served)
Magazine necklaces-$25 (8 available)

Please let me know if you are interested in anything. Pass along the information to your friends and family. All proceeds help us purchase a very important plane ticket!!
Email me (kacey.bell@hotmail.com) with what you want and I will tell you how to pay. If I am shipping any items to you please include $3 for shipping. A lot of these are the last few items that I have so once they are sold they will be gone. First come first served.
Happy shopping!!

No comments: