Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fall Break!







Day 1 - This past week Kacey had her Fall break from school. Not having much else to do, I too took some time off from work. What did we do you ask... Clean the house. You see, we are in somewhat of a battle with our home builder. It took them 4 visits and 1 no show just to fix two HUMONGOUS cracks in the ceiling. In the aftermath a cloud of dust was left covering everything! It doesn't hurt to give the floors a good ole yearly scrub anyway!



Day 2 - We, as good US citizens went and cast our vote early. This was actually my 1st time to vote (Nick). It was quite exciting really, they gave me a free sticker when we were done. We unashamedly voted for the McPalin and Republican ticket. Later on that day, i spent some time working from home (I couldn't help myself)




Day 3 - Saturday!!! I slept in until 6:30 and enjoyed a great cup of Nicaraguan coffee, while doing a little more work from home. Kacey arose at 9:15 and then had her morning workout. After that we had a delightful breakfast. I diddled around in the yard until 11:30, and then went over to my friend Luke's house and uncharacteristically watched a football game. Almost to halftime, I got a call from Kacey because a Vacuum cleaner salesman showed up at the house and wouldn't leave. I came to her rescue while denying the sale of the $2,000 Kirby!!! Later that day we went to a local Pumpkin patch with Luke and Candace. We got a couple really nice ones and had to buy a few of the ugly ones too! We enjoyed dinner at the Mellow Mushroom pizza place.
Day 4 - Was skip church and relax.
Enjoy these candid pictures!


This is Candace, Luke and Kacey

My beautiful bride!

These pumps didn't make the pick!

But these did-

1 comment:

Erin said...

A) Good for you for taking the time off. Looks like y'all had fun.

B) 6:30 is sleeping in??? Kacey's 9:15 is more like it.

C) Good pics. That one at the top of the 2 of you looks like it could be your main blog picture!